Sunday 23 February 2014

Survivors blog - Introduction - The I entry

Hm…so how do people start these things…Emmm should I introduce myself to a diary? Hm… no that would be silly, or would it not?
Well fine future me if you will ever lose your memory this diary will have main information about you, ow wait me... Damn I got mixed up!
Ok so my name is Roan, I am 25 years old, though most of the time I either feel like I am 17 or 40. So I am studying for my masters’ degree in archaeology, and I am stressing out all the time since it’s the last year.
I am always tired, and grumpy, and just simply overworked. But I guess it will end soon, so once I will finish university.
Well I guess that’s it with introductions. Oh now I feel soo much better now that the piece of paper is properly introduced to me. Is it normal to humanize inanimate objects? I hope it is, because lately I started doing it very often. First it was my computer, than mobile phone, pens and now this. Och…
Anywayyy, lets move on.  I really can’t get into my psychological issues right now.
So I have been stuck in my house for at least 3 days. Why you ask? (oh… seriously now I am having a dialogue with my diary. If I will start hearing its answer I will be done. DONE). So the first reason is because its cold as hell outside. Wait that’s not right. Hell supposed to be hot right? Oh anyway I am getting of topic. So the second reason is because I have been writing this paper for university and it feels like I have been writing it for eternity. I guess staying at home for a very long time really does affect your capability of telling time.
Though I guess I shouldn't complain about it since one good thing did came out of it – I am totally healthy. For a last few days or so all I can hear on tv is that there is a new virus which is very contagious. It has same symptoms as a simple cold – high fever, coughing and so on. Though it sounds very serious but I guess it will go away as all new types of floe does. So I am not worried and neither are doctors. Yet still I am happy that I am pretty isolated right now, I guess the last thing that I need is getting a cold while having to finish the most important paper in my life (well at least now it’s the most important, hopefully in the future I will have many many important projects).
Also me and Kathy and Dorothy decided to go on a diet as well as start our new workout plan. We really need get into shape before summer. So from today I will be also writing my food count in here.

Today’s menu:

Breakfast: nothing (well I overslept :D)
Lunch: Coke, pepperoni and cheese pizza (I have no idea how much calories this is I guess I should start counting those).
Dinner: Some green tea, a bottle a glass of vine (I am totally classy and drinking healthy drink evens it out right?), some salad with chicken, and a bag a small portion of chips.
Ok… I lied about some of the things, I guess its hard to be true to yourself and I will need to work on that…
Till the next time! I am going to do a quick workout and then go to sleep.
Ohh who am I kidding I will go to sleep right now.
I guess tomorrow will be a better day…

No comments:

Post a Comment